As a full-service partner, we are there for you in every phase of a project. Our service offering is modular. That means that you can individually access any of our services, such as component manufacture on our in-house machines. In addition, if desired we can provide pure technology consulting.
What we offer.
FULL SERVICE FOR YOUR LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION VISION.
CTC is Germany’s leading centre for research and development in the design and manufacture of large, complex components of dry fibre or prepreg. We work with many partners from many different fields so that we stay abreast of the latest developments and can always bring out new ideas. Our production team coordinates, produces and documents components to the highest standards. A team of 35 experts with over 500 years of cumulative composite experience, satisfied customers and first-class components speak for themselves.
Test components and small runs.
With our in-house production we can deliver quick results. You can expect prototypes and small production runs in the highest quality, including permitting for aviation use in the case of flying components.
The development of technologies for the automated processing of CFRP is at the core of CTC. It’s how we got our start. We don’t just have a command of the most common technologies - over the years we developed and co-developed many of them, and brought them into the aviation industry. To us it comes naturally to think in terms of production-ready component design right from the start.
Training and instruction.
We’ll get your team ready to hit the ground running with composite materials. We will be glad to prepare individual training programmes for you.
Our training services include:
- Practical and theoretical instruction tailored to your needs, at your site if desired.
- Instruction and training in all composite material manufacturing methods:
- From the basics to highly specialized methods, including hand lamination, prepreg processes, automated prepreg processes, thermoplastic processes, injection and infusion processes, and repair solutions in theory and practice.
- Instruction on fibre-composite-specific processes including working, assembly, surfaces, recycling and more.
- Through our extensive partner network we also offer:
- EASA Part 66 qualifications
- Instruction on quality assurance methods and processes
- Training in local languages
- Sustained instruction benefit through “train the trainer” knowledge transfer to your company.
Learn from experienced specialists, and prepare for your future composite material challenges.
What lightweight construction problems can we solve for you?
We look forward to hearing from you!